Our employees are trained to assist our differently-abled passengers and for any sorts of limitations, we offer a wide variety of special assistance.
You can obtain information in advance regarding the assistance we offer, either through this website or by contacting our Call Center on +919871803333/ +919654003333.
Please be aware that there might be unpredictable circumstances such as weather or mechanical problems that may call for a last minute unavoidable change, but we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Following assistance are available on-board SpiceJet’s aircraft:
- Assistance in moving to and from seats/lavatory.
- Help in preparation for eating.
However, we express our inability to provide passengers with any assistance for personal care needs on-board, such as, eating/ drinking, administration of medication, elimination functions including assistance inside the lavatory, or other personal care needs. If you require assistance with any of these, we recommend that you travel with a personal care attendant.
Seating accommodation and aircraft accessibility for differently-abled passengers:
We will do our best to allocate you a seat that is most suitable to your needs. However, in order to meet the safety requirements as prescribed by the DGCA, passengers with mobility limitations which make it unsafe to facilitate aircraft evacuations will not be given a seat in a location where they would obstruct emergency exits, impede the crew in their duties, obstruct access to emergency equipment or hinder aircraft evacuation.
A lavatory with a single panel door is available on all our aircraft. Our cabin crew can provide you with assistance moving to and from the lavatory door but will not be able to assist you inside the lavatory.
SpiceJet offers special services for the following:
- Wheelchair users or passengers using wheelchairs (mobility assistance);
- Passengers travelling with crutches/ braces/ other prosthetic devices;
- Passengers with Visual Impairment;
- Passengers Travelling with Certified Guide Dogs;
- Passengers with Hearing Impairment;
- Passenger travelling with spinal support;
- Passenger travelling with an assistant for medical purposes;
- Passengers with intellectual/ developmental/ learning disabilities;
- Passengers travelling with Internal Medical Devices;
- Passengers who require a stretcher;
- Passengers requiring oxygen aid;