SpiceJet Shares The Love This Season
Here is your chance to fly for free.
SpiceJet shares the love this season with 100,000
tickets up for grabs.
Book and fly till 28th February
2014, and you could be win one of the many lucky winners. Each eligible flight qualifies,
round-trip passengers stand two chances to win! You could use the free ticket yourself
or gift it to someone you love. Fly SpiceJet and get lucky!
Follow these steps to check the result between 7th Mar and 31st Mar 2014:
Step 1: Preserve your boarding pass. You will require its details to check if you are a winner, and later to redeem your free ticket.
Step 2: Log onto www.spicejet.com/shareloveresult.aspx
Step 3: Enter your PNR/Reservation number along with other details on your flight boarding pass such as Sequence number, Seat number, Flight number, First name and Last name to check if you are one of the lucky winners
Step 4: If you are a lucky winner, register for SpiceConnect to be able to redeem your free ticket
Free Ticket Redemption Process:
Once you know you are a winner, simply follow the steps below to redeem your free SpiceJet ticket.
Step 1: Keep your boarding pass handy and call the SpiceJet Sales and Reservation centre. Quote your PNR and boarding pass details when asked by the executive.
Step 2: Follow the authentication process and then put in a request for the free ticket with the SpiceJet executive on the phone. You may nominate anyone to travel on your free ticket. The free ticket booking must be made atleast 60 days prior to the requested date of travel.
Step 3: The free ticket will be issued on the same call and you will receive a confirmation SMS and E-mail from SpiceJet
The following Terms and Conditions apply:
- The scheme shall be applicable only on bookings made on domestic routes between 10th February 2014 and 28th February 2014 (both days inclusive) for travel up to 28th February 2014
- There are 1,00,000 free tickets to be won under this scheme
- The free ticket won under the scheme shall only have the base fare and the fuel surcharge 100% waived off. All applicable fees and taxes etc. are to be paid by the customer.
- A passenger is eligible to win a free ticket only subject to completion of his originally booked journey
- It is mandatory for the passenger to preserve the Boarding Pass and its details in order to be eligible to claim the winning ticket. The absence of these details shall make him/her ineligible for availing the winning ticket and no claims in this regard shall be entertained.
- The winners' selection procedure of the scheme will be administered by an independent auditor
- The free tickets won under the scheme can be redeemed by the winner for anyone he/she nominates
- In case of a connecting flight passenger, only the first leg of the journey will be eligible for the draw
- The names of the winners of free ticket will be announced on 7th March 2014 and shall be made available on www.spicejet.com/sharelove.aspx
- To redeem the free ticket won under the scheme, the booking shall be made at least 60 days in advance from the travel date
- The free ticket won under the scheme can only be redeemed for travel between 1st July 2014 to 30th September 2014 (both days inclusive) and only on routes within India having direct connection
- The redemption of free ticket shall be subject to availability and black-out dates (15th August 2014 to 17th August 2014).
- Redemption can only be made by calling at SpiceJet’s Sales and Reservation Centre. The contact numbers can be obtained from www.spicejet.com.
- The scheme is not valid for bookings made for groups (10 passengers or more traveling together).
- Redemption of free ticket is not valid for Infants.
- This scheme cannot be clubbed with any other offer, scheme and/or promotional/corporate fares
- The scheme is valid on bookings made via www.spicejet.com, SpiceJet's Sales and Reservation Centre (including Airport Ticketing Offices and call centre), online travel portals and travel agents
- If a customer cancels the ticket won under the scheme, s/he cannot claim the free ticket again
- SpiceJet reserves the right to modify, alter, amend and/or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this scheme or withdraw the scheme at any time without any prior notice
- In case of changes to the flight, the customer will be liable to pay the applicable fare difference. Change of name on the booking is strictly prohibited.
- All other Terms of Carriage shall also be applicable. Please refer to the same at http://www.spicejet.com/Tnc.aspx