NEW DELHI, 20th September, 2013: SpiceJet, India’s most preferred low cost airline, today announced the launch of direct flights between Bangalore and Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand which is also a popular holiday destination in Southeast Asia. Bookings for this route are now open.
Commercial flights on Bangalore-Bangkok route will start from 27th October 2013. SpiceJet flight SG 91 will depart Bangalore Airport at 03.35 AM every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and the return flight, SG 92, will arrive Bangalore at 10.35pm.
The airline is offering an introductory fare of just Rs. 7999/- one way (inclusive of all taxes) on the Bangalore - Bangkok route. Besides being the only Low Cost Airline in the industry to connect Bangalore and Bangkok with direct flights, the fares offered by SpiceJet for Bangalore - Bangkok flight are most attractive in the industry. The airline is also offering convenient connections to Bangkok from other cities on the network through Bangalore.
Travelers planning for a trip between Bangalore and Bangkok can now book ticket through SpiceJet website (www.spicejet.com ) or via toll free reservations by dialing +91 987 180 3333 OR +91 965 400 3333.
The airline will be deploying its New Generation Boeing 737-800 (189 seater aircraft) on this route. Bangkok will be the tenth International destination of SpiceJet.
The direct connectivity with Bangkok from Bangalore will offer cost effective and convenient travelling to one of the most sought-after tourist destination in South East Asia from Bangalore, which is the capital city of Karnataka and India’s information technology hub.
SpiceJet has been rapidly expanding its global footprint in the recent past with the addition of several foreign cities in the Middle Eastern and Asian regions on to its network. The airline is also starting direct services to Sharjah form Pune effective 21st September’13.
SpiceJet is India’s preferred airline delivers the lowest air fares with the highest consumer value. The airline currently operates more than 350 daily flights to over 45 Indian cities and 9 international destinations.
The city of Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bagdogra, Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dharamshala, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Rajahmundry, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Trichy, Tuticorin, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and nine international destinations namely Dubai, Colombo, Kabul, Kathmandu, Riyadh, Guangzhou, Male, Muscat and Sharjah are connected using our new generation fleet of 41 Boeing 737-800/ 900ER aircrafts which are of the highest standard in safety and operating efficiency along with our newly acquired 15 Bombardier Q400 aircraft for enhancing connectivity to Tier II and Tier III cities.
- Voted as India’s Favourite Domestic Airline for the year 2012 by Outlook Traveller
- Voted amongst the Top 5 Best Budget Airline in Asia by Smart Travel Asia (2010, 2011 & 2012)
- India’s International Low Cost Carrier of the Year 2012 by Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI)
- India’s Most Outstanding Airline LCC-Domestic Award, by Travel and Hospitality ( Feb 2012)
- Awarded for Best Website at ‘World Low Cost Airlines Asia Pacific Conference’ (2010, 2011 & 2012)
- Voted as India’s Best Low Cost Airline by Outlook Traveller (2008, 2010 & 2011)
- CIO 100 Award in IT efforts for customer satisfaction and business growth category (2007, 2008 ,2009, 2011 & 2012)
- India’s best low-fare airline in a survey conducted by MaRs on behalf of Hindustan Times (Dec 2009)
- World Travel Market Award for multi-channel approach in distribution (November 2009, London)
- National Award (ICWAI) for excellence in Cost Management (March 2009)